Who are we?
We are a rural Lutheran congregation who meet regularly in worship and who run activities and support services for:
- The elderly
- People with disabilities
Take a minute to watch the following presentation about what we do.
St Pauls Lutheran Church Gatton was opened on the our existing site on the corner of East and Spencer Streets in Gatton on the 2nd of February, 1948. Photographs of the church opening kindly provided by Doreen Sabburg.
Peace Lutheran Church was opened on 16th of April 1978. Photographs of the church opening kindly provided by Doreen Sabburg.
A detailed history of our church was recorded by the then Congregational Chairman, Allan Muller, in a booklet printed to celebrate the opening of the existing Peace Church building. A copy of this booklet is available for download here.
List of Pastors Who Have Served At Peace Church
Pastor A. H. Koehler with assistance of Pastor Eckert
Pastor Len Mirtschen
Pastor Merv Heuschelle
Pastor Eric Liebelt
Pastor Kevin Fisher
Pastor Geoffy Kuchel
Pastor James Haak